· Provide support to Army topic submission processes, to include refinement during the topic review process.
· Manage, coordinate, and execute administrative portions of the Army SBIR/STTR programs and source selection processes for Phase I SBIR/STTR solicitation and evaluation cycles, out-of-cycle solicitation and evaluation cycles, and the Phase II evaluation process on a continual year-round cycle.
· Assist in the processing of Phase II proposals, ensuring proposals are compliant with solicitation instructions, maintain accurate records of proposals and proposal administrative data and distribute proposals to assigned evaluators.
· Assist in the coordination and facilitation of SBIR/STTR proposal evaluations and endorsements by Government personnel through database tools hosted on Army SBIR/STTR Portal.
· Collect evaluation data and prepare consolidated recommendation(s) for the US Army Source Selection Authority.
· Support the evaluation process including storage of documents and evaluations, ensuring evaluator access to relevant data, protection of proprietary data, and updating to Management Portal database to reflect disposition of all proposals.
· Manage and present data for annual budget planning, prioritization and execution monitoring to facilitate decisions for the entire Army SBIR/STTR lifecycle.
· Track distribution and obligation of funds through the DEVCOM G8 Resource Management team and maintain historical records in the SBIR/STTR Management Portal.
· Use tools such as GFEBS, WBS, and others as required to maintain accurate program funding status and inform budget planning.